IDTV Anime Download
 


MegaUpload Account... At Last....
Very much thanks for all of you who support Indonesia TV by click ads and not block our popup

at last... I can purchase MegaUpload Platinum LifeTime Account...

I not buy it for me to download but for make sure Our File Will NEVER deleted by Megupload (just like they delete our School Rumble file 2 weeks ago)...

okay Our site taking Donation now.. my next target is our own domain

I promise you when I can purchase the hosting / private server, we will provide pure DDL... (yeah, no more Megaupload) for unlicesed anime and manga....

but I can't promise you when it will be...
I looking for cheap Windows Server with ASP.NET 2.0 and SQL Server support...

but most of them is very expensive...
well, I looking forward for our website...


HELP US DELIVER MORE, CLICK THE ADS
All link in this site is Free to Redistribute (Hotlink)
Report to ID-TV Report Book if you found any error or broken file
Please read FAQ if you have any problem

posted by Sagi @ 12:30 AM  
0 Comments: